Hotel Rahul Deluxe

Veg plate from ₹ 350

Non veg plate from ₹ 440

2 indoor spaces 40, 125 ppl

+91 88579 2 5213

Bus Stand Road, Ganesh Peth, Nagpur
Ganesh Peth
+91 88579 25213
banquet hall

Hotel Rahul Deluxe - venue in Nagpur

- Hotel Rahul Deluxe is located near Ganesh Peth. it’s on the main road and easy transportation available.

- The venue provides decoration at extra cost which starts minimum Rs.5,000 for small events, mehndi, sangeet, and big events. Outside vendors are not allowed.

- Dj charges start from Rs. 3500 for big and small events.

- Only permitted liquor is allowed in premises. And corkage charges will be applicable of Rs .250 per bottle.

- Possible Time slots ( lunch /dinner):- 9 am to 5 pm and 6 pm to 11 pm.

- Venue charges Rs. 3,000 as electricity charges for outside D.j service.

- 1 room is available as complimentary. Also, 30 standard AC rooms are available at extra cost, which starts Rs.1800/night.

- Only permitted alcohol is allowed in the venue.

- Advance payment of 25% has to be made at the time of booking and the rest 75% to be made after the event.

- The booking amount is refundable after a 25% deduction.

- Standard GST will be applicable.

Read more

Special features

Location In the city
Cuisine vegetarian, non-vegetarian
Type of cuisine - Multicuisine
Decoration policy Inhouse decorator only
Payment methods Cash, Bank transfer, Credit/debit card, Cheque
Special features Stage, Bathroom
Private parking for 25 cars
Alcohol service
Allowed to bring own alcoholic beverages
DJ is provided by the venue
No guest rooms

Indoor space for 125 ppl

Seating capacity 125 people
Type Indoor space
Capacity 35 – 125 people
Payment model Per plate system
Possible to rent without food
Price per plate, veg from ₹ 350/person
Price per plate, non-veg from ₹ 440/person
Air Conditioner

Indoor space for 40 ppl

Seating capacity 40 people
Type Indoor space
Capacity 35 – 40 people
Payment model Per plate system
Possible to rent without food
Price per plate, veg from ₹ 350/person
Price per plate, non-veg from ₹ 440/person
Air Conditioner